60 Second Survey - How Large is Your Gap?
How large is the gap between your present and your potential?
Take this 60-second survey to rate your organization:
1 Could you repeat the question? (Never thought of it)
3 We say we do this, but we don’t (Intention without action)
5 I’ve seen it happen here, once (Action without follow up)
7 Mostly, unless something more urgent comes up (Important crowded out by the urgent)
10 That’s us! (On track!)
• Do you cultivate curiosity or view it as a distraction?
• Do you have the right mix of procedures/freedom for your current size, or are you too loose/too tight?
• Is the organization open to new options on the journey, or focused solely on the end point?
• Are all employees rewarded for agility, or is it relegated to tech development?
• Are you seeking various viewpoints from stakeholders or the nearest, loudest voices?
• As a leader are you viewing over the next mountain range, or you looking at your feet?
• Do your employees have exceptional jobs or showing up for the benefits?
• Are you reviewing and rewarding outcomes or just actions?
• Do you have a strategic profile to guide decisions or is your strategy gathering dust on a shelf?
• Do you want to have it all, or to do it all?
90-100 Congrats! Let’s fight entropy together & keep moving in this direction as you grow
70-90 You’re leaving a lot on the table
Below 70 You’re on a downward slope. Success is in the other direction.