“You can do it all, if you don’t do it all yourself.”
Executive coaching is usually a retained service and includes these key benefits:
- A sounding board
- Unbiased 3rd party review
- Increased self-awareness and decreased blindspots
- Support for accountability
- Devil’s advocate for key decisions
- Idea and technique source
- Process guidance
- Confidante to discuss challenging organization and personnel issues
Current and former clients include founders and CEOs, primarily in high growth organizations found on lists such as the Inc. 5000. She also works with select hi-potential directors, developing your next generation of organization leadership.
Engagements with corporate executive coaching clients are 6 , 9 or 12 months in length and pricing begins at $30,000. This work may be customized to include strategy retreats and work with your leadership team.